Craftsman Gold 6.75 runs for a few minutes and then stalls issue

Take it off while running on a clean surface that won't cause dust flying..... Take some Vice grips to hold the deadman handle and Sit and relax drinking a cold coke or an adult beverage.......
 
I have a question for you guys. Is it normal for the carburetor throttle plate to be stuck wide open after my mower stalls? It won’t close in this position till it cools.
 
Sorry I didn't see this post last month.......

Yes it is normal for the throttle plate to be open after a stall....... The exhaust is still hot, so it keeps it open until it cools down, then it closes........
 
Ok, I replaced the carburetor and all is fine for now.


Thanks for the reply letting us know...... I assume it was a fuel issue, but where from we don't know yet....

If you have future issues then the tank or fuel line is the main culprit........

Save your old carb it can be redone very easily and cheaper than a newer one ..................

Let us know Mon Ami ~!~!
 
Back
Top