Craftsman 32cc Handheld Blower

Blake99

Forum Newbie
Threads
Craftsman 32cc Handheld Blower, Family YPWES.032.4BL:EM, Model 358.797251, Serial 00286N301440.

It’s been sitting for a while; however, it was run out of fuel and the cylinder was fogged before storage. Have tried to find repair manual without any luck. I am trying to remove the plastic housing to check for critters and to clean the cooling fins. I have removed the screws, except one that is in a deep hole next to the primer bulb area. The screw is covered by a plastic plug. I have not been able to remove the plug. Any suggestions?

It started when I poured pre-mix in the carburetor. The fuel lines have disintegrated, and I am unable to figure out the routing from the tank to primer bulb to carburetor. Thank you for your time.

Blake

Craftsman Garage

Threads
Craftsman 32cc Handheld Blower, Family YPWES.032.4BL:EM, Model 358.797251, Serial 00286N301440.

It’s been sitting for a while; however, it was run out of fuel and the cylinder was fogged before storage. Have tried to find repair manual without any luck. I am trying to remove the plastic housing to check for critters and to clean the cooling fins. I have removed the screws, except one that is in a deep hole next to the primer bulb area. The screw is covered by a plastic plug. I have not been able to remove the plug. Any suggestions?

It started when I poured pre-mix in the carburetor. The fuel lines have disintegrated, and I am unable to figure out the routing from the tank to primer bulb to carburetor. Thank you for your time.

Blake
lotta problems on this blower lol

Craftsman Garage

Threads
try shooting som starting fluid in the carb or sparkplug hole

Craftsman Garage

Threads
if it runs or even fires a bit then your engine is good and you prob need a new carb and fuel lines (y)

Blake99

Forum Newbie
Threads
It will run with pre-mix poured in carburetor, need to know how to remove plastic housing and fuel line routing.