Export thread

craftsman 197.252560 mulch cover

B

bobbyf

Need to find part #136420 mulch cover. The current part # from sears will not fit. Has to be the old part #. I have tried everywhere I can think of and they keep telling me the revised part # will work but mine is a prior to 1994 model and it will not remotely fit. I can only use the 136420 cover as the deck has a huge opening which has to be covered. Anybody have a new or used one? Thanks Bobbyf

scott47429

scott47429

i have a 1998 craftsman that has the same opening on it and i have 2 covers for it Im not sure why the last owner had 2 but he gave them to me with the mower as i buy sell and trade mowers all i need is one of them if you can send a pic of what your looking for if you can find one and if i have the same thing i would be more then happy to just give you one of them as i don't need two but i think you looking for what i have its a cover the fits over the huge opening on the deck with two rubber tie downs attached to it if that is what you need left me know thanks

B

bobbyf

I think it would have to be 1994 and older. I'll try to get a photo and send it to you. Thanks for the reply and trying to help me with my problem.

scott47429

scott47429

no problem like i said if it will work for you then i have one you can have just have to get it to you

B

bobbyf

It would probable be better for you to send a picture of what you have so I can compair it with the pieces I have of the mulch cover. If you could do that I think it would work better. Thanks, bob

scott47429

scott47429

ok heres what i have if i can get this to work

Attachments

B

bobbyf

That looks like it would work! How can I pay you? Thanks, Bob

scott47429

scott47429

you can have it i don't ned it but i will have to check into a C.O.D. for the shipping ill let you know if i can do that ill check tomorrow if i can COD it ill need your address

B

bobbyf

Bob Ford 5486 Virginia Way Bessemer, Alabama 35022 Do you have a paypal account? anybody you know that I can pay someone you know with a credit card/ Thanks, Bob

scott47429

scott47429

no i don't use credit cards or paypal but I'm sure i can send it COD if you want it like i said you can have it i have 2 of them and just one mower

B

bobbyf

Ok. Just let me know how much. Thanks Bob

scott47429

scott47429

ill call UPS in the morning and see if i can do it that way and get a price for you

B

bobbyf

Great! Thanks

scott47429

scott47429

ok bob here is what its going to cost to ship if you want to send me a check for the shipping i can ship it out the next day it will take 2 days for you to get it and the cost for that is going to be 14.00 if you want it send the check to Scott Dwyer 8725 N Texadridge Rd. Gosport In. 47433 let me know what you would like to do thanks

B

bobbyf

Scott, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I have a 32" tv that I use as my monitor and it died on me so I had to buy another one. Couldn't read my mail until I got it replaced. I'll mail you a check today. Thanks, Bob

scott47429

scott47429

thats ok for taking so long i understand I'm glad I'm not the online that has computer problems and as soon as i get the check i will send the cover out and you will have it in 2 days thanks i hope it works for you

B

bobbyf

Scott. Please let me know when you send the cover. Thanks, Bob

scott47429

scott47429

i sure will ill et you know what day i send it and when you can expect it

B

bobbyf

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

scott47429

scott47429

ok Bob i got your check yesterday and i just shipped out your cover you should be getting it Tuesday Aug. 7th the tracking number is 1z440x790386892803 i hope it works for you thanks

B

bobbyf

Scott. It is a perfect fit! I have been trying to find one of these for about 3 years. Sears quit making them a while back and the # they say to use the sears guys could not make it fit. I really appreciate you sending it to me. Thanks a million. Bob