craftman LT2500 model 944 602630

Andrer

Forum Newbie
Good afternoon,

I have a LT2500 and for some reason it wont move foward no more than walking speep, also, reverse is even slower and sometimes jerk!. new belt old belt all the same!

anything would be great!

Andre
 
Good afternoon,

I have a LT2500 and for some reason it wont move foward no more than walking speep, also, reverse is even slower and sometimes jerk!. new belt old belt all the same!

anything would be great!

Andre

Is the mower new to you?
has it run at a faster speed before?
 
I bought it new in 2012-13....i forget exactly...but yes it ran perfectly till about a month ago. I changed the belt but no improvement
 
Are the idler pulley's OK?

Tension on the drive belt?

The lever that you pull to push the mower when it's not running, stuck somewhere in between drive and push?

Broken tension spring for the drive belt?
 
Back
Top