K knight Forum Newbie Jun 10, 2014 #1 I'm having trouble finding out about this mower. Know it's old but unable to trace it back. Cooper Cyclo Mo 20A Marshall Towm Iowa 3hp I think. 688-900650-1298294 my local shop people just look puzzled museum or scrap?
I'm having trouble finding out about this mower. Know it's old but unable to trace it back. Cooper Cyclo Mo 20A Marshall Towm Iowa 3hp I think. 688-900650-1298294 my local shop people just look puzzled museum or scrap?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 10, 2014 #2 Does this web site help? Have not seen one of these for many years. Do you have model type and code numbers for your Briggs engine? Cooper Cyclo - MO -18 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Does this web site help? Have not seen one of these for many years. Do you have model type and code numbers for your Briggs engine? Cooper Cyclo - MO -18 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information