D dentra Forum Newbie Jun 7, 2014 #1 does anyone know what the compression should be on my 14.5 hp Briggs? its a 1996 briggs model 28N707 0131-01 Thanks for the help!
does anyone know what the compression should be on my 14.5 hp Briggs? its a 1996 briggs model 28N707 0131-01 Thanks for the help!
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 7, 2014 #2 Briggs doesn't give compression specs for there engines. But something in the 70-110 should be about right. I would look for something around 90 myself.
Briggs doesn't give compression specs for there engines. But something in the 70-110 should be about right. I would look for something around 90 myself.
EngineMan Lawn Addict Jun 7, 2014 #3 90psi would be what I also be looking for. and like the above post, B&S don't give spec's on compression.
90psi would be what I also be looking for. and like the above post, B&S don't give spec's on compression.