Clueless... Easy Mulch model 10227 worth anything?

cuppwk01

Forum Newbie
Threads
Serial number 7929835. I don't really know anything about lawnmowers but I listed one of these on Facebook marketplace and started getting crazy high offers for thousands of dollars on it. This thing is old and doesn't even run. Is this actually valuable or am I getting scammed or are these buyers just confused?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A 26 year old 2 cycle LawnBoy in running condition is definitely worth more than when purchased new. Anyone who has to cut a large incline has found they are the only unit which will not seize up due to lack of oil going uphill.

cuppwk01

Forum Newbie
Threads
A 26 year old 2 cycle LawnBoy in running condition is definitely worth more than when purchased new. Anyone who has to cut a large incline has found they are the only unit which will not seize up due to lack of oil going uphill.
Is that really worth paying 4 grand? That's the kind of offer I'm getting.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you can get it for that in cash or a certified check, just have an officer of the law there when the guy picks it up. Around here in good running condition they can go for $400-$500.

cuppwk01

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you can get it for that in cash or a certified check, just have an officer of the law there when the guy picks it up. Around here in good running condition they can go for $400-$500.
Thanks for the info!