Export thread

Classic 2750/2015 year

R

RealAuct

Hoping someone can help me please. The Engine to deck belt broke, I ordered the replacement (double checked the #'s) Received and installed. It appears the belt is way to large, I cannot get any tension. The routing in the manual and on the machine are a little confusing but it appears I have it correct. Any suggestions are appreciated btw don't know and it shouldn't make any difference but it has the Generac motor.

H

hlw49

Shows belt should be a 2010B85W. Belt is installed with flat idler to back of belt v idler to inside of belt.

R

RealAuct

Shows belt should be a 2010B85W. Belt is installed with flat idler to back of belt v idler to inside of belt.I did in fact order the 2021B85W Belt and the "replacement" sent was a 2010B99W. If the "85" & "99" are the length then I understand Thank you

StarTech

StarTech

Actually those are B belts so the 2010B85W is a 5/8" x 88". If you received a 2010B99W then you received a 5/8 x 102".

That sorta like me ordering a belt per the IPL for a Gravely and give a PN for a 60" deck instead of the 52" that the customer has in the shop. Arrrg; so frustrating with that happens as it cost more to return the incorrect belt then to just keep it for later use.

R

RealAuct

Actually those are B belts so the 2010B85W is a 5/8" x 88". If you received a 2010B99W then you received a 5/8 x 102".

That sorta like me ordering a belt per the IPL for a Gravely and give a PN for a 60" deck instead of the 52" that the customer has in the shop. Arrrg; so frustrating with that happens as it cost more to return the incorrect belt then to just keep it for later use.
Thanks so very much!

sgkent

sgkent

if the carbs were over tightened during their lives, it will warp things over time.

H

hlw49

YW glad to help.