carb problems? TB30R

Rawman

Forum Newbie
Threads
My TB30R starter crapped out. I removed the failed unit, researched and ordered a new one from ebay. while the mower was sitting waiting for the new starter (3 weeks) the fuel flooded the motor and worked its way into the crank case. I failed to notice this. I installed the new starter and put the mower together. Unit started fine but would bog and blow blue smoke when moving. I checked the oil and found more gas than oil so I drained it and added new oil. I started it and mowed my lawn with no problems. When I was done I was not convinced that the flooding problem was gone so I loosened the intake bolts so the engine would not be flooded if if there was still a problem. There was still a problem as the gas drained out into a container from the intake. I took the carb off , disassembled and cleaned. The carb was NOT complected and should be a no brainer. Now the mower will start and idle but will bog when WOT or when there is a load. I have taken the carb apart a couple more times and could not find a problem. Any ideas?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please post the units model number, located under the seat, so we can see exactly which engine you have.

Rawman

Forum Newbie
Threads
13BC26JD563 is the MN#. 11.5HP. 344cc