Carb adjustment tool

mjm1957

Threads
Hello, I have an Echo back pack blower, model PB580T and need to purchase a carb adjustment tool that would be able to get in the tiny recesses that the adjustment screws are in. I bought a cheap universal one and of course it would not work. The carb is A021004331. The box also says WTA_35.It is an original Echo replacement.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

mjm1957

Threads
Thankyou for the reply, I purchased that exact tool set that you sent the link too and it does not fit. I ground the sides of the tool on a bench grinder in small increments and never got the tool to fit in the recess. It is paper thin now and useless.I guess I will just have to buy the echo tool. Thanks anyway for your time.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Did you remove the EPA plug if installed?

mjm1957

Threads
Don't know what that is? Limiter caps? Looks like the adjustment screw heads are visable when looking closely with a light into the recesses.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
If you can see the odd shaped screws then the EPA plugs have not been installed yet but most Echo equipment does come with these plugs install when fully assemble. I did however double check the adjustment manual and it indicates none are used. I should had verify this before I posted. Sorry for the mislead there.