R Rfarmer Forum Newbie Jan 18, 2021 #1 I have a tecumseh hh50 on a leaf machine and I took the carb off to clean it. I can’t remember which hose goes where. Does the ohv vent go to the fitting in the middle of the carb or the one closest to the air cleaner?
I have a tecumseh hh50 on a leaf machine and I took the carb off to clean it. I can’t remember which hose goes where. Does the ohv vent go to the fitting in the middle of the carb or the one closest to the air cleaner?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jan 18, 2021 #2 Please post the spec numbers for your engine. I suspect that it may go to the air cleaner housing, but that’s guessing.
Please post the spec numbers for your engine. I suspect that it may go to the air cleaner housing, but that’s guessing.