BRIGGS MODEL #90702 - NOT FINDING PARTS FOR THIS ENGINE - ANYONE HEARD OF THIS ONE??

shillnav

Active Member
I had 2 mowers dropped off today. Both have the same engine. Have done some searches for parts and not coming up with any.
Briggs Model 90702
0030 01
87120202

I know this one must be a rarity and probably long past the time when parts were available.

Thanks if anyone can give me some info.
 
Jacks is evidently having web issues, isn't loading for me right now. After adding a 0 in front of the model numbers I had, I found some carb rebuild kits on PartsTree.com. One kit is for LMS 3,4, or 10 and the other is for LMS 11,12,13,14,15, or m26...... Do you know how I can tell which one I need?? Thanks much.
 
You will need to find the LMS number stamped into the carb body, should be located below the throttle shaft on a flat spot of the carb, or stamped into the mounting flange.

Don't feel bad about not knowing what kit to use. As a dealer, I run into the same thing all the time, and if you have a customer on the phone and run into this, they think you are an idiot.
 
Back
Top