Export thread

Boy are some people dumb.

StarTech

StarTech

It poured down rain all night. Well one of the neighbors to try to drive across another neighbor yard in a full crew cub PU pulling a very heavy metal box trailer (the type you haul shingles in). Now the truck has the rear axles buried along with the trailer axles. Now he trying to pull both them with a Bad Boy ZTR. Not going to happen. I am just sitting here laughing myself silly.

StarTech

StarTech

Then first tried one PU when ZTR didn't work. Then they put a second PU with dualies in the pull and got absolutely no where other than nearly getting the second PU trying pull the first pull PU and trailer stuck too.

It going either a heavy pull wrecker or a caterpillar with tracks to pull out the initial PU and trailer is now even further stuck in the muck.

S

SeniorCitizen

In western KS ive seen tractors stuck so deep they just wait until the ground dries

StarTech

StarTech

That what they going have to do too. Then they can jack things up and fill in the ruts; otherwise they going tear something up that will be very expensive to fix.

With the hard freezes and the moles all our yards are hazardous to even walk across especially after the hard rains we had overnight.

Most of us are smart enough not to do this but this bunch is definitely lacking the smarts department. I think gave on what they were trying as the PU is sitting there with the back up lights on with no one around.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Stupid people = entertainment

🤣🤣🤣

StarTech

StarTech

I know I am getting sore sides. They decided to unload the trailer using a four wheel drive tractor almost got it stuck too; more and more ruts.

S

slomo

Break out the shovels. Dig the sucker out.

Then after this whole dealio is finished, land will need re-graded to level it out..

Tiger Small Engine

Tiger Small Engine

It poured down rain all night. Well one of the neighbors to try to drive across another neighbor yard in a full crew cub PU pulling a very heavy metal box trailer (the type you haul shingles in). Now the truck has the rear axles buried along with the trailer axles. Now he trying to pull both them with a Bad Boy ZTR. Not going to happen. I am just sitting here laughing myself silly.

They needed a winch to effectively pull it out from being stuck.

Check out “Just Rolled In” on YouTube for stupid car repairs and problems customers have when bringing in their vehicles to shops. It is crazy how bad the condition of some cars on our roads.

StarTech

StarTech

And may need to pay out some of that stupid tax too. They were so embarrassed that they didn't show up at their home over night after gave up trying to get it out. just got it even more stuck up the axles now.

Today is supposed to rain free but there a heavy mist in the air when I went out. Tomorrow is forecasted for another heavy pour down and three days without rain but then starts all over.

H

Honest Abe

Some years ago I ordered concrete for a yard project. I specifically told them to use my driveway because the ground was soft. Imagine my dismay when I came home and found a cement truck in the middle of my front yard "BURIED" to the door panels. The dang thing just missed breaking the gas line. It cost them $3,500 to repair the yard. Even though the work order authorized using the driveway the driver opted not to for fear of damaging it. The driveway was scheduled to be replaced the next month. Duhhhhh . . . . . .

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Several years ago, I got my Bronco stuck in the pasture. I was simply going to let it set there until it was safe to drive out. Well, my sons had a party at the house one night. All his friends had these jacked up 4X4 diesel trucks. So I jokingly said, maybe one of these guys can pull out the bronco..........And it really was a joke, because I knew my pasture. It was about 12 " to 18" of regular dirt, that sat on top of a thick layer of clay. So the dirt could be dry. But break into that layer within in two weeks of a rain, with any weight at all, and you're done for. So I knew that these big heavy diesel pick up would not survive.
Long story short, within 15 minutes, there was 6 trucks stuck in my pasture. Talk about a party killer.
At 5am, they finally got the last one out, including the my Bronco.

One really good thing, everyone who was driving, was completely sober by the time they left.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Some years ago I ordered concrete for a yard project. I specifically told them to use my driveway because the ground was soft. Imagine my dismay when I came home and found a cement truck in the middle of my front yard "BURIED" to the door panels. The dang thing just missed breaking the gas line. It cost them $3,500 to repair the yard. Even though the work order authorized using the driveway the driver opted not to for fear of damaging it. The driveway was scheduled to be replaced the next month. Duhhhhh . . . . . .

The door panels???? LMAO.......

There comes a time, like within 30 seconds of spinning the tires, you know you're not going to go anywhere. And doing anything else is only going to make it worse.
For some it takes a few minutes.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

They needed a winch to effectively pull it out from being stuck.

Check out “Just Rolled In” on YouTube for stupid car repairs and problems customers have when bringing in their vehicles to shops. It is crazy how bad the condition of some cars on our roads.

Back when I was trucking, I'd bring loaded trailers home. My first time, I got my trailer stuck because I backed it a little too far into my pasture. Cost me $200 for the wrecker to pull me about 4ft.

Back when I was trucking, I'd bring loaded trailers home. My first time, I got my trailer stuck because I backed it a little too far into my pasture. Cost me $200 for the wrecker to pull me about 4ft.
I hear ya, those lessons one never forgets...