Bolens Lawn Mower

Lizards5614

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am very new to repairing lawn mowers. I started two months ago, I am 15, my name is Nathanael. I currently have 3 assembled riding lawn mowers in my backyard that I am/have worked on. I also have one completely disassembled Murray. I didn't think that it would be this much fun. The 1st one that I worked on was a Bolens with my dad and I am trying to trade/sell it. Dang that is difficult. I have had offers but my dad shot all of them down. He wants me to sell it for at LEAST 500. But nobody's biting, it is in pretty good condition and runs well. Any suggestions/tips? I live near Richmond if anyone is interested. Thanks.00404_lYf29L9en22_600x450.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Although look very good the age is what killing the sales. That appears to be a mid to late 2000 series. It only worth about $400 restored though you can have more in it. Plus local yard sales is probably the sale too.

I got in last a really nice looking Brute mower that owner has paid only $150 for a year earlier. She refuse to spend the $400 for repairs since she ran it with gas laden oil and broken at least the rod. She looking for another $150 riding mower.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Nice project!
Welcome to the forum :)