Bob in Minnesota here. Can you help me test my RPM app?

BobInHopkinsMN

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Bob in Minnesota here. Can you help me test my RPM app?
Hello to all in Lawn Mower Forum. I am happy to have found this group. I have an unusual request, and it is my initial reason for joining. I have developed an iPhone app for measuring the RPM of an engine – especially small engines that don't normally have tachometers – using just the sound of the engine. This updated app is not yet released for sale. Fortunately Apple has made it possible for app developers like me to provide pre-release iPhone apps for people to test before it is available for sale. And I really need testers before I release it.

I have tested my app as much as I can, but I may be too close to the software so I cannot always tell how it appears to someone who is not so close to it. If you would like to test my app for me and provide any feedback you might have, especially in the clarity and ease of use, I would be very grateful. I would very much like to make this app as useful for small engine tune-up as I can. If this sounds interesting to you, or if you have an engine tune-up to do that involves measuring RPM, please send me a message through “Start Conversation” on my profile page and I will provide more info. Thanks.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Bob. Welcome to the forum!

That sounds like it could be a useful app :)

HarmonySeeker

Threads
It has to be Apple, huh?

BobInHopkinsMN

Forum Newbie
Threads
It has to be Apple, huh?
Well, I also have an Android version, and if you message me privately I can give you a promo code for the Android version. But the iPhone version is the one I am currently updating and in need of testing.

Bedaqu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there! Welcome to the Lawn Mower Forum! Your app sounds really interesting, and I'm sure there are a lot of small engine enthusiasts who would be happy to help you test it out.

Norkuri

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's always helpful to have a fresh perspective when it comes to testing software.

Speaking of innovative technologies, have you heard of Smart Engines? They offer cutting-edge solutions for scanning ID cards, passports, driver's licenses, MRZ, bank cards, QR codes, PDF417, and other barcodes in photos and real-time video streams. Their technology can be incredibly useful for businesses or individuals looking to automate their document management processes or improve the accuracy of their data capture.

Last edited:

BobInHopkinsMN

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there! Welcome to the Lawn Mower Forum! Your app sounds really interesting, and I'm sure there are a lot of small engine enthusiasts who would be happy to help you test it out.
It's always helpful to have a fresh perspective when it comes to testing software.
As you can see from the date of my last posting, it has been quite a while since I was in the testing phase. Both the iPhone and Android versions of my app are stable and in their respective app stores under the name "Engine RPM". I don't have anything new to test at the moment, but thank you for the offer. However I am always interested in ideas for improvements.