Bent Pushrod

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
@StarTech I know the feeling about Briggs. I don't think I have worked on $2000 worth of Briggs engines this year, Let alone ordering $2000 in parts. I haven't worked on a single Honda this year. Kohler has been hit and miss, but Kawasaki has been about 90% of my repairs this year. Most of my repair work has been on the mower side of the equation.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
@StarTech I know the feeling about Briggs. I don't think I have worked on $2000 worth of Briggs engines this year, Let alone ordering $2000 in parts. I haven't worked on a single Honda this year. Kohler has been hit and miss, but Kawasaki has been about 90% of my repairs this year. Most of my repair work has been on the mower side of the equation.
It been about the same here. It is strange that so Kawasaki engine are coming in this year. But who knows next year might quite different.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It been about the same here. It is strange that so Kawasaki engine are coming in this year. But who knows next year might quite different.
I think what is going on is the type of equipment we are seeing in the shop has changed. Not so much low end equipment like past years. More mid to high grade mowers, that just happen to be fitted with Kawasaki engines. My market has went from the typical box store $1200-2500 riders to $6000-15000 Z turn mowers.