Battery Maintenance

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And you might live in Argentina where it's 74F everyday. Some people get snow and ice in the winter.
Slomo, You might need to look at a map as it can and does get down right cold there at times especially the Southern tip.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Was looking at the new lithium ion batteries for the trolling motor for the boat. Then i saw the price. Maybe not.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Was looking at the new lithium ion batteries for the trolling motor for the boat. Then i saw the price. Maybe not.
Yelp everything is going out of sight. Even the eggs that just went down are going back up per the store manager at Kroger. 5# of potatoes last week were $2 and was only $3.89 yesterday. There hasn't been a steak nor bacon in my house in over a year now. Just can't keep buying those things so I am eating more and more Ramen noodles.

Well one good side effect of inflation is that my waistline is shrinking. Even though I have nearly $1500 in parts coming early in the week. Ouch.
1679148606568.png
And on one order only one screw is coming in so a major will be held up until April.

Last edited:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just dropped a few hundred for maint items to stock up for the spring. Spent a couple hundred more than last year.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Slomo, You might need to look at a map as it can and does get down right cold there at times especially the Southern tip.
Just grabbed this for Argentina. I was off 2 degrees, sorry about that.

33.PNG