Bad Check

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well one of my customers just committed a Class D felony by doing a stop payment on a check. It is 2-12 yrs jail time plus up to $5000 fine if convicted. The worst thing he is a lawyer and should know better.

In the 15yrs I have been doing repair this is a first.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well one of my customers just committed a Class D felony by doing a stop payment on a check. It is 2-12 yrs jail time plus up to $5000 fine if convicted. The worst thing he is a lawyer and should know better.

Knew a guy in the dayton outlaws motorcycle club who took time off from being a drug dealer to moonlight as a debt collector. If he wasn't serving time I would get you his number.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads

That is the thing he exactly what he was doing. The question is can you get the prosecutor to pursue charges, or are they going to kick it to civil court. And then the attorney will drag it out for 3-4 years making recovery time prohibitive.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
i have a louisville slugger ready for some knee caps.:ROFLMAO:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Or I might seize the Bobcat skid loader he has in the shop here and sell it t recover the amount owed. It been here over 60 days.