Bad Boy Model# 6000ZT transaxle question

JoshC04

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all

I have a 2004 Badboy with 60” deck and 27 hp Briggs that was handed down to me. I’m trying to get this mower usable.
Both transaxles are leaking fluid from the bottom. (See pictures)

do I need to install a new seal kit and what are your thoughts? I have no idea what part of the transaxle that the picture shows.C15AD493-4B45-4F3E-A362-77503BC3B68E.jpeg

Last edited:

JoshC04

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all

I have a 2004 Badboy with 60” deck and 27 hp Briggs that was handed down to me. I’m trying to get this mower usable.
Both transaxles are leaking fluid from the bottom. (See pictures)

do I need to install a new seal kit and what are your thoughts? I have no idea what part of the transaxle that the picture shows.
8AA6A1B9-EB96-4D18-9110-14909ABDAB4C.jpeg

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Charge pump cover is warped and leaking. Hydro gear had issues with that a few years ago and came out with a new cover assembly. Need to get the model number off of the drive to look up the repair kit.

Just remember to read the instructions for the new kit because the cover is directional. If installed 180 out of correct will cause the pump to reverse oil flow.

JoshC04

Forum Newbie
Threads
Charge pump cover is warped and leaking. Hydro gear had issues with that a few years ago and came out with a new cover assembly. Need to get the model number off of the drive to look up the repair kit.

Just remember to read the instructions for the new kit because the cover is directional. If installed 180 out of correct will cause the pump to reverse oil flow.
Thanks ! I’ll look into it now.