Asking for CC RZT50KW

T J Blazek

Threads
I bought a RZT50KW last month; ( got a good price;I think) came with the 3yr. warranty; some extras. The weather has straightened up some; and got a chance to get some hours on it There are some things I like; and some I don't; but I can either deal with or try to change. I got online CC Rewiews and naturally "this thing is Super". Went down the list; had some broken lift cable problems; front tires going flat; poor gas mileage; petty things to me. Am asking what other problems should I be looking forward for. I know the Pros are going to shoot me down for not going "Commerical".

T J Blazek

Threads
Hi Mac; thanks for the reply; thought my thread was dead. Have put some more hours on "Mrytle" and have had no problems. The factory blades have a lot of meat on them; hopefully they should last a season. I have a free set of blades coming; just haven't picked them up. I have read several people comment about the Gator blade and will probably go with the high lift or Gator; don't really know the difference. I used both on my last rider and really didn't notice that much difference. They both cut St. Augustine good; but they both showed you when they were dull.

Parkmower

Threads
I bought a rzt42 for home two years ago. This will be my third mowing season with it. No major problems yet. I read the same type reviews as you. And can say I've never had put air in any of the tires. Like you said there are some things I like and some I don't. But overall I'm happy with it. Keep up on maintenance. As with any ztr clean the air filter often. I blow the whole machine off with my leaf blower after each use. Hose it down once a month. I run commercial mowers for a living. So I know this is a cheap little residential unit. But it does everything I ask.