Attachments Arm Rests

bogeyboy2

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just ordered a new YT 4000 lawn tractor which will be here Wednesday. I happened to find a guy on UTUBE installing armrests on his YT4000. I would like to
do the same but I can't find anything about armrests on the Sears website. Anyone know if they no longer offer these?

jbeambabie

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just ordered a new YT 4000 lawn tractor which will be here Wednesday. I happened to find a guy on UTUBE installing armrests on his YT4000. I would like to
do the same but I can't find anything about armrests on the Sears website. Anyone know if they no longer offer these?

I have a YT3000 and I wanted to get an hour meter. I tried calling Sears to explain that mine didn't come with one from the factory but the cut out in the dash IS there for one. That just confused them because their parts diagram didn't show one. I had to go into SEARS and look at a model that had one and write that model # down just to call them back and order an hour meter for that model #.
You might have to do the same? Find out what model has them and order one for that model.