Buying Advice Ariens LM21SW

CutWellJohnson

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello!
I am looking at purchasing a new Ariens LM21SW walk behind lawn mower. With front caster wheels and Kawasaki engine. How does it compare to the other premium mowers out there? Any feed back on this mower / engine would be much appreciated.
Thanks

jwb050556

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well. I'll tell you, from experience.
I have owned an LM21SW for more than six years, as a professional yard and lawn maintenance company. I am not easy on my mowers, and this one has held up very well through daily use.
The Kawasaki 6HP motor has plenty of power, and the bagging capabilities are great
The only problems I have had with this mower, and like I said - I don't baby it- had to replace rear rubber for the wheels and replaced the big drive pulley three times.
My mower is in operation at least 5 days a week, at least 5 hours a day, through out the year
Overall, I think the Ariens LM21SW is a GREAT machine, and I like it better than my new Pro 21, which I would not buy again!!

earthworm

Threads
Well. I'll tell you, from experience.
I have owned an LM21SW for more than six years, as a professional yard and lawn maintenance company. I am not easy on my mowers, and this one has held up very well through daily use.
The Kawasaki 6HP motor has plenty of power, and the bagging capabilities are great..
Ten seconds on the delete key.....
But, the castered front wheels, how well do these work for you?
IMO, a great idea, but Ariens seems to be the only one in the arena of walk behinds.