J jme821 Forum Newbie May 26, 2013 #1 I have the chance to buy a Jacobsen Manor 21 that doesn't run for $50. Does anyone know where to find parts for this dinosaur? I'm new to the vintage/antique gas reel mower scene and don't know where to start?
I have the chance to buy a Jacobsen Manor 21 that doesn't run for $50. Does anyone know where to find parts for this dinosaur? I'm new to the vintage/antique gas reel mower scene and don't know where to start?
S slimbo Member Aug 1, 2013 #2 hi,,,i do have an oringinal basket for the mower and few other parts,,,would have to check see what i have left
hi,,,i do have an oringinal basket for the mower and few other parts,,,would have to check see what i have left
J jme821 Forum Newbie Aug 2, 2013 #3 slimbo said: hi,,,i do have an oringinal basket for the mower and few other parts,,,would have to check see what i have left Click to expand... Would you be willing to hold on to them for a little while? I have a 1936 Plymouth sedan (which you can see on YouTube) I'm working on now.
slimbo said: hi,,,i do have an oringinal basket for the mower and few other parts,,,would have to check see what i have left Click to expand... Would you be willing to hold on to them for a little while? I have a 1936 Plymouth sedan (which you can see on YouTube) I'm working on now.