Export thread

Anybody out there have a BX2380?

H

Hitechluddite

A dealer in the area has a 2021 BX2380 with 450 hrs for sale. I'm thinking about upgrading my B7300 for this tractor. I noted the hydraulic lift capacity is much less than my 7300. the frame is also a little smaller being a subcompact vs a compact tractor. My main concern is quality and whether or not I'll be gaining much in the long run. I've had my 7300HST for about 3 yrs and it's been pretty trouble free but I'm putting over 200hrs/yr on it and wonder if the newer tractor would be more reliable in the long run.

M

MParr

A dealer in the area has a 2021 BX2380 with 450 hrs for sale. I'm thinking about upgrading my B7300 for this tractor. I noted the hydraulic lift capacity is much less than my 7300. the frame is also a little smaller being a subcompact vs a compact tractor. My main concern is quality and whether or not I'll be gaining much in the long run. I've had my 7300HST for about 3 yrs and it's been pretty trouble free but I'm putting over 200hrs/yr on it and wonder if the newer tractor would be more reliable in the long run.
I don’t see any benefit of trading if the B7300 is still performing well. What’s the hours on your B7300?