Any opinions on an RZ46i

wbw

Threads
Any opinions on an RZ46i or RZ46215

Considering a new zero turn and was looking at a Husqy RZ46i online. Did a search on this forum and found nothing. Does anyone have one that can give me their review of it? It has a 23HP B&S 2 cyl. motor. What is their reputation?

Edited to add: Just noticed an RZ46215 with 21.5 Kaw motor for $100 more than the RZ46i. If I make a move that might be the one. Any thoughts on this one?

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It looks just like my RZ5424. Do a search for RZ4623 This is the old model number. You may get reviews from that model number.

gainestruk

Threads
I have the RZ4623 with the Kohler engine, I now have 55 hrs on unit and knock on wood no problems.
It mowes very nice and I wish I would have bought it long ago, I have nothing bad to say about it and would recomend to anyone.
I know Kohler Courage have a bad name but mine runs strong and quiet, This is my 2nd season.
I do grease my mower more than what the manual say's, I wash under deck about every 3 mowing's and after I wash under deck and at that time give both Manderls a shot of grease, because of very sandy soil the blades wear out in about 25 hrs.
I would recomend buying from a dealer as I did.