Export thread

any one use an atv sprayer?

M

mark abby

I have a 15 gallon atv sprayer that i use on the yards for various chemicals. It's actually convenient to use, especially with the wand.

Any one else use this type of sprayer?

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

I made one out of a 55gal plastic drum and an old cart. Has either 8ft boom or wand.

M

mark abby

I made one out of a 55gal plastic drum and an old cart. Has either 8ft boom or wand.

55 gallons? what psi do you operate that at?

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

I use a pump like this.
Connected to a valve that goes to either the boom or the wand. Drum lays on its side and pump draws from the bottom of the drum.

M

mark abby

I use a pump like this.
Connected to a valve that goes to either the boom or the wand. Drum lays on its side and pump draws from the bottom of the drum.
nice set up.

C

Canuck64

I have a 15 gallon atv sprayer that i use on the yards for various chemicals. It's actually convenient to use, especially with the wand.

Any one else use this type of sprayer?
This sprayer is now on it's third machine. Originally a old JD 110 lawn tractor, then the Kubota, now lives on a JD x300 lawn tractor. Has a mounting base that attaches to tractor via snap pins, then tank drops onto the base, spray booms drop into sockets on tanks base. Spring loaded beams that spray a 10' width with 4 nozzels. Hose and wand selectable for hard to reach areas.

Started life as a sprayer and wand for use on a ATV

Attachments

M

mark abby

This sprayer is now on it's third machine. Originally a old JD 110 lawn tractor, then the Kubota, now lives on a JD x300 lawn tractor. Has a mounting base that attaches to tractor via snap pins, then tank drops onto the base, spray booms drop into sockets on tanks base. Spring loaded beams that spray a 10' width with 4 nozzels. Hose and wand selectable for hard to reach areas.

Started life as a sprayer and wand for use on a ATV
damn...nice set up!!! you gave me ideas for my zero turn.

:unsure:

upupandaway

upupandaway

That reminds me of the 300gallon sprayer(with briggs) trailer that I won at the company auction when they were closing the campus.... I paid $10 for it...

If I kept it, I could spray my 1.75 acre yard in 2.5 passes. HAH!!!

Wow, that's a big sprayer..

upupandaway

upupandaway

Wow, that's a big sprayer..
It had arms that swung out. For the huge campus lawn I guess...
I wish I bid\won on the Cushman utility cart($20)... It would have been cool to drive around with the nephews in the neighborhood I live at- like all the other kids on golf carts.