Export thread

Any one trying to do a seat upgrade on a 2020 ZTR?

M

MO RAM FAN

I'm trying to install an aftermarket seat on my new 2020 zt1-42. I've done a lot of searching for an operators presence switch, and I'm having no luck at all. I think delta electronics makes the switches for cub cadets but evidently they don't make a
suitable replacement for my seat. Most all new mowers have a 2 1-2 inch hole in the bottom of the seat and my new seat has that hole. I'm interested to see if anyone here might have attemp

M

MO RAM FAN

After much research, I think I have found the answer to my problem, (I hope). For 2020 the factory has changed the seat switch. I had to go all the way to cub cadet customer assistance who ended up transferring me to their
technical department. When I spoke to them and told them my problem, he asked me "is the switch grey or black?" I told him on the mower's original seat, it's black. That is it, you need a black switch #725-14006
not the 925-05013 which is the one shown in dealer's parts lookup. If any body else should attempt this swap, I hope this info helps.

S

slomo

What are you looking for? Leather with heated massage and cup holders?

slomo

M

MO RAM FAN

Ever sat on a vinyl seat for 3 hours in 90 degree heat? Cordura covered seat is a lot cooler and the seat I have is better padded and adjustable.

S

slomo

Ever sat on a vinyl seat for 3 hours in 90 degree heat? Cordura covered seat is a lot cooler and the seat I have is better padded and adjustable.
Most all are made from vinyl or a like material. Never had one heat up on me yet.

slomo

M

MO RAM FAN

You obviously don't sweat much. It's dry and dusty here, and I don't like getting covered in dirt. The seat I'm using is a very tough material, nothing vinyl about it.