Another year of dreaming of a new machine.

tcpuccio1

Threads
So "m a huge fan of Ariens. I started a thread last spring looking for a good durable 21" self propelled machine and got some good choices but some of them were off brands that were not sold around here. I have a 21 Lm classic that is really long in the tooth and I keep saying I'm going to replace it but have not pulled the trigger. I was actually looking as a couple electric ones as well If I were to do that I like the this one https://www.snapper.com/na/en_us/products/residential/electric-products/electric-lawn-mowers.html .
Ariens just introduced a new version of the Razor the old one that replaced the LM series was junk. I watched an introduction video for marketing and it looks "cheap" they just introduced it a couple weeks ago. either ther Sanpper or the Razor would be my choice but they both don't look very durable? my yard is only 80x125 so not very large it takes me 25 minutes to cut my whole yard so the battery version would not be a range/run time issue. My Lm I can cut the lawn 3 times before I need to refill the tank. still looking at options.......

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’ve been recommending the Toro Super Recycler for the last 25+ years. If properly maintained it will be the last mower you will need.