Export thread

alternator belt

I have a cub cadet 1572 and need to replace the alternator belt. Can someone guide me.

R

Rivets

I don’t know of any small engine which uses a belt driven alternator. Please post your units model and serial numbers, plus all engine numbers, so we have a better idea of what you have. Also what is the reason you are in need of a replacement.

M

MParr

I don’t know of any small engine which uses a belt driven alternator. Please post your units model and serial numbers, plus all engine numbers, so we have a better idea of what you have. Also what is the reason you are in need of a replacement.
I believe it’s a Kubota Diesel engine.

M

MParr

I have a cub cadet 1572 and need to replace the alternator belt. Can someone guide me.
Go to Parts Tree and input the model and serial number of your garden tractor.

I

ILENGINE

I don’t know of any small engine which uses a belt driven alternator. Please post your units model and serial numbers, plus all engine numbers, so we have a better idea of what you have. Also what is the reason you are in need of a replacement
Rivets, The 1572 is a Kubota 3 cylinder diesel

R

Rivets

Ok, again I’m learning something new.

The cub cadet is a 1970, 1572 model #148710100, serial #767319. diesel with a Kubota engine. I was looking for an easier way to replace belt other than completely taking it apart.