Export thread

Allthread between the two hydro gears is loose?

M

mdecker42

2015 Dixie Chopper Magnum 2460HP

Doing maintenance on the mower and found a piece of all thread between the two hydro gears that missing the possible outer nuts and the inner nuts were not doing anything. The allthread had actually almost fell out.

I am not sure what this is for or how to fix it? I can't even figure out what this dang thing is called or what it does. All internet searches have came up empty.

Please Help!

StarTech

StarTech

Well according to the IPL the all thread is a 3/8-16 x 13" The outer nuts are 3/8-16 flange nylon lock nut grade A. I would use Grade 8 inner nuts are not shown but should also the same flange nylon lock nuts.

M

mdecker42

Sounds good. Is the rod just to stabilize the bottom of the hydro gears? If so that is a simple fix, but i did not want to do something that might mess them up.

Yes it is to stabilize the 2 hydros..

M

mdecker42

OK, thanks a lot for the help! I figured that was what it was for but didn't want to mess something up!

M

mdecker42

OK, thanks a lot for the help! I figured that was what it was for but didn't want to mess something up!

H

hlw49

Check the front and rear hydro mounting brackets and make sure they are not broken.

And check all mounting bolts for proper tightness after this kind of situation..