Adapter or shim for stick edger that allows the use of blades with different hole diameters?

*CPB*

Threads
  • / Adapter or shim for stick edger that allows the use of blades with different hole diameters?
I don't know where they came from, but I have a bunch of edger blades with small center holes. I haven't measured them, but I know they're smaller than the 1" hole stick edgers use. It'd be nice to be able to use them, so naturally I started wondering if there was some sort of shim or adapter that would allow it. Does such a thing exist?

*CPB*

Threads
  • / Adapter or shim for stick edger that allows the use of blades with different hole diameters?
I guess not? :unsure:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Way, way, way to dangerous.

sanchezz02

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would simply use stick edger it self, without such blades, cause as it's already mentioned - it can be dangerous. If you don't know where to get good stick edgers, I can share with you a resource I found recently. Here is a website with best stick edgers i could find. I've purchased GreenWorks 27032 12 Amp Corded edger model and it works perfectly with my lawn borders.

Last edited: