Export thread

A Good,Good company

mikehouse

mikehouse

The 1st Sat of June 2020 i was set to do major yard work by doing hedges 1st.Got my 40v hedger (LHT2436 bouht 5/22/19) and went to start it and it stalled.Hmm,that's not good.Battery was charged full,but no connection.Called B&D stated problem,and they promptly sent a new battery AND charger.Still no connection.Reached out again,and this time they sent a whole new unit.In box and all.so now i have 3 batteries,3 chargers,and two hedgers.One of which works and the other i have to tinker with to see what's wrong.In these days and times,this kind of customer service is priceless.Great job Stanley Black and Decker.

tom3

tom3

If someone in management sees this a certain customer service rep. just got fired.

upupandaway

upupandaway

Yeah being Stanley owns Craftsman now, if it-from sears that is breaks(I read they would honor all sears tools), u have to pay postage to send it to them before they will send u a replacement. That cost alone defeats the purpose.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

I hear Stanley B&D broke ground on a new factory for making tools in Dallas, awhile back.
(y)

R

Rivets

Reported