917.287250 Need model for bagger attachment

boresibc

Forum Newbie
Newbie to the forum so thank you in advance. I have a Craftsman 917.287250 riding lawnmower that I would like to attach a bagger to. I cannot find any information on the partsdirect website to tell me what model attachment fits that mower. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian
 
Thanks BlazNT. I will also need the attachment from the mower deck. Do you also have the model number for the rest of the components? Thanks again.
 
Thanks. I've have already tried that several times, hoping to get someone that could help, and each time was told they couldn't find the compatible part. I've even searched for it myself on the site. Is there a similar mower model that might use the same part? Would all of the 917.287's use the same part for example?
 
It would be helpful to know the year of the machine, and a few more details, deck size etc.

found this on EVIL-BAY ... ..https://www.ebay.com/i/332480513195?chn=ps

Found another mount, I'm just stabbin in the dark without model and deck info. SORRY !!

https://www.rcpw.com/ayp-sears-part...MI0PS5-L-d2AIV2rrACh37hwEpEAQYDSABEgLdjPD_BwE

AND MORE ....https://www.google.com/search?q=bag...4v53YAhXG3SYKHZRND70Q1TUI2wE&biw=1145&bih=727

https://www.ebay.com/i/192396786515?chn=ps

OK I'm done,...it's up to ......??? to go further !
 
Back
Top