J jmydee Forum Newbie Jun 16, 2018 #1 Hello I was given this mower and it starts great runs good but every time I let out clutch/brake it tries to move but dies any help would be great thanks.
Hello I was given this mower and it starts great runs good but every time I let out clutch/brake it tries to move but dies any help would be great thanks.
Ronno6 Lawn Addict Jun 16, 2018 #2 Sounds like you have a pulley seized up somewhere. Follow the best routing and make sure all your pulleys turn as they should. Can you push the mower? Could the brake be locking up the rear wheels?
Sounds like you have a pulley seized up somewhere. Follow the best routing and make sure all your pulleys turn as they should. Can you push the mower? Could the brake be locking up the rear wheels?