Export thread

42" push mower/s

S

slomo

Anyone hitched another push mower to a self propel push mower creating a super mower? I've seen this done with a riding mower slash tractor. One guy had a 42 inch tractor with like 4 or 5 push mowers at once.

This one even mows his yard by itself.

slomo

S

slomo

I want that shiny new 0 turn mower with "only" a 61" deck. Yes sir we have one on Sale at $12,500 plus tax. You trailer it home, smiling all the way. Pull up into the driveway all proud. Then your good neighbor Fred here pulls out his $600.00 mower gang. Sporting a whopping 126" deck with a beer holder. America..........

slomo

G

gainestruk

I've always wanted to mak a gang setup like that, I would really like to have tractor in second video, it looks like a Wheel Horse to me.

tom3

tom3

Lots of vintage machines there, 150 years of mowing experience maybe.

S

slomo

Cool thing is you can grab up a tractor and a stable of pushers for cheap.

I know on my RER (SR1433), it tows my fat azz at 285lbs, a towable core aerator, like 6-8 cinder blocks at 37lbs each and my 135lb wife. That should tow a few pushers.

I have two push only Snappers that need a job. So 33" plus an easy 40 more deck inches....... That would be the b_mb seeing a fleet of Snappers cruising my yard.

slomo

S

SeniorCitizen

2 mowers attached is fairly simple and about all you can tolerate for any length of time. Your property layout can become a factor rather quickly.

Attachments

S

slomo

I only have 1/3 of an acre or I would have a Snapper train. I have all the mowers right now. No doubt you are careful on the first mow.

slomo