4 cycle 26.5cc trimmer

goosemasterkl

Well-Known Member
Has anybody had any dealings with the new Craftsman A036003 26.5cc 4 cycle trimmer? I'm trying to find out what type carburetor is on it and where are the adjustment screws for it? A friend of mine bought one a couple weeks ago and it runs rough, sounds like the carburetor needs to be adjusted some to get it to open up more and smooth out some. I've just never come across one of the new style 4 cycle carburetors. Any advice would surely be appreciated. Thanks
 
Has anybody had any dealings with the new Craftsman A036003 26.5cc 4 cycle trimmer? I'm trying to find out what type carburetor is on it and where are the adjustment screws for it? A friend of mine bought one a couple weeks ago and it runs rough, sounds like the carburetor needs to be adjusted some to get it to open up more and smooth out some. I've just never come across one of the new style 4 cycle carburetors. Any advice would surely be appreciated. Thanks

What brand carb: Zama,walbro,ruixing.For zama u can get special tool,other ones have to improvise.
 
Back
Top