327kw

banshee350

Threads
My clutch is reading 6.2 ohms. I am assuming it is going bad since when I mow for long periods of time it draws down by battery. The factory part number for the clutch is 604184. It currently has a Warner 5218-110 clutch on it. Since I purchased this mower used I'm not sure if this is the correct clutch for my mower. does anyone have a cross reference part number for 604184?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The reading of 6.2 is about twice what it should be so it sounds like the clutch is going back, but in the opposite direction of what you are thinking. That clutch is pulling less than 2 amps. A more normal ohm reading would be about 2.5-3.5 ohms or about 2-5 amps. What is the voltage reading at the battery with the clutch off and the engine running full throttle. Should be in the neighborhood of 13-14 volts. Sounds like the charging system isn't working or are you assuming that the battery is getting drawn down because the clutch disengages or do you have to recharge the battery to start the engine the next time.

banshee350

Threads
I have to recharge the battery after I mow to get the blades to engage. I checked the stator output using a volt meter set to ACVolts and it should good output 13V at idle and increased when full throttle to like 36V.