312-8 (73429) front axle upgrade?

Threads
Just wondering what full upgrade options I have for my 312-8, and how much of the steering linkage needs to be swapped at the same time? Like, is a 520H front axle + tie rods a direct swap? Anything with a roller or ball bearings on the spindles to reduce turning friction?

Trying to plan ahead in case I snap or bend my 3/4" spindles or have future issues with the 3/4" hub rims (tractor with me on it, empty, is close to 1200 pounds with full gas, ballast and scoop, and probably pushing 1500~ fully loaded).

There's a lawnmower "junk yard" not far from me, so I can probably get everything in one go from the same tractor, and if other brands are a direct swap or easily modified, include their model.

Threads
For what it's worth, I added some Arnold 16 x 6.5 and ran a bronze top hat bushing per side, on inner side of axle spindle that was exact 3/4" ID + exact length, to make up for the rim's hub being a little bit narrow vs. stock, and greased them along with the rim. Cotter pins were snug against reused, stock spacer and shim, and fit as well as stock, so no lateral slop. Tire height is about an inch higher overall, and tires sit further out on the axle due to being narrower and inner bronze bushing. Far as I can tell, the slight rake created from lifting the front a tiny bit, is actually redistributing the weight to a rearward bias, and being slightly thinner tires, steering effort when fully loaded was greatly reduced vs. stock.