2013 MT 23 HP won't start....

Pochie

Threads
...after winter storage. Last ran in November 2013...I always use Seafoam in my gas. I ran her dry. Today I wanted to start her and no luck. Battery strong.....filled with fuel.....choke on FULL and gas to FULL. I know sometimes I pour a small amount of gas in the carb in other mowers. I didn't expect this with 50 hours on new mower. Brake is ON....PTO is Disengaged....I don't even know where the carb is? Is it the metal housing on top of the engine with several bolts in? It is 60* here in Pennsylvania today and I want to run her around and change the oil. Help.

Mower Doctor 78006

Threads
What engine is on your machine. Kohler, Briggs, Kawasaki?? We need to know that before we can tell you where the carb is located.

...after winter storage. Last ran in November 2013...I always use Seafoam in my gas. I ran her dry. Today I wanted to start her and no luck. Battery strong.....filled with fuel.....choke on FULL and gas to FULL. I know sometimes I pour a small amount of gas in the carb in other mowers. I didn't expect this with 50 hours on new mower. Brake is ON....PTO is Disengaged....I don't even know where the carb is? Is it the metal housing on top of the engine with several bolts in? It is 60* here in Pennsylvania today and I want to run her around and change the oil. Help.

Pochie

Threads
What engine is on your machine. Kohler, Briggs, Kawasaki?? We need to know that before we can tell you where the carb is located.

Hello. It is a Kohler. I am now looking through my manual.

Pochie

Threads
Hello. It is a Kohler. I am now looking through my manual.

..the manual doesn't even identify a carb as far as I can locate. This is not the fuel injection model.

Pochie

Threads
..the manual doesn't even identify a carb as far as I can locate. This is not the fuel injection model.

I just tried to start her and with choke on 1/2 and throttle FULL she came to life! I have her idling and she is running as new. I guess the gas took longer to get to the carb. I'm still not sure where the carb is so I would still appreciate if you can let me know. I am not impressed with the Walker mechanics at the factory as they couldn't even answer simple questions last summer after my purchase. I also complained that the manual was hard to understand.
Thank you for any help.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The carb will be located in the middle of the V created by the blower housing, may have a big black hose connected to an air intake, if you have a remote mounted or heavy duty air cleaner. May be located under a metal cover mounted in the V.

Pochie

Threads
The carb will be located in the middle of the V created by the blower housing, may have a big black hose connected to an air intake, if you have a remote mounted or heavy duty air cleaner. May be located under a metal cover mounted in the V.

Thank you. I'll have a close look today. Have a good day.:smile: