Export thread

2012 Grizzly 300, I think

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

The vin numbers that are supposed to be stamped on the frame (behind the left front wheel, are not legible. So I took a part number from the fuel tank cover and researched it. 1SC-F171A shows to fit the 300 grizzly. The customer doesn't have any paperwork on the ATV, so I'm just trying to match up numbers so I can get a diagram of the rear brakes, clutch springs and tune up stuff.

The oil filter is not a spin on. The oil filter cover has a tube going to the cooler. Also stamped on the engine is H331E 010811. This is not a 4X4.

Here's some pics. I have more.
If anyone can steer me in the right direction, that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
20210117_162542.jpg20210117_162535.jpg20210117_162548.jpg20210117_162655.jpg

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

only 2 grizzly 300 models in 2012

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

I'm soooo thankful you posted this. And even as thankful I waited to get a response on this thread That first pic, I thought that was the oil filter. I was checking out the lines coming out if it and traced it to the radiator. Most cars, with auto trans, have lines going from their tranny's to the radiator, with a cooler built inside one of the tanks. Almost didn't think nothing of it, til I looked at the diagram you posted to find the oil filter, and low n behold, it's a water pump..

I still can't find the oil filter on the engine or the diagram. But I'm sure it'll pop up.

Thanks a million man.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

UPDATE: This engine has no oil filter. There's some sort of screen that I supposed you just clean when you remove the drain plug.