2011 Silver Eagle 2750 No Power

DocHogan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Starter was clicking when key turned, checked battery (12.8V), found bad positive cable. Removed starter, bench test (good), repaired positive cable, put everything back together. Turned key, no beep tone, nothing. Checked battery voltage at 12.7, voltage on starter at 12.7, looked over everything I worked on and it was all in place. I’m thinking key switch, not sure how to validate key switch other than poking around with an Ohmmeter, any suggestions? Thanks in advance, DocHogan

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check negative ground cables for being loose.I would also remove battery & take to auto parts store for load test at no cost to you.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Did you check the fuses? When you put the starter back on did you get the wires on the starter correctly. I assume this is a 27hp Generac engine.

DocHogan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you check the fuses? When you put the starter back on did you get the wires on the starter correctly. I assume this is a 27hp Generac engine.
Yes sir, wires are correct, fuses looked good, and it is 27hp Generac & thank you for the wiring diagram too!

DocHogan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Check negative ground cables for being loose.I would also remove battery & take to auto parts store for load test at no cost to you.
Yes sir, the 2 grounds I’m aware of are both secure. I did a load test on battery which was a bit low and replaced to be safe…new battery did not help 🤷.

DocHogan

Forum Newbie
Threads
When the battery didn’t work I gave up and took it to the shop. With our rain lately and more expected this week I needed to get it repaired, I hate borrowing equipment. I appreciate the help !