2006 50” deck zero turn - arms adjustable?

Ajparry89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey all,
I just bought my first zero turn, a 2006 Troy bilt 50” deck 25hp Briggs. Model number 128976. I am wondering, is there a way to adjust the arms? What I’m asking is because the right arm has more forward ‘throttle’ than the left. It also has more forward travel than the the left. So if I push both all the way forward, it drives with a slight push to the left. And in reverse, the total opposite - the left has more ‘throttle’ than the right, and also has more travel than the left. So I’m wondering if there are any adjustments that can be made to correct/counter that? Thanks for all the help!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes the adjustment is down near the hydros for Toro anyhow. You need to slow down the faster one. Never speed up the slower one.
For Troy-Bilt, I think you should try & get an online Service manual. I don't want to give ya a bum steer.

Ajparry89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok, thanks for the help, I appreciate it! any good place to find a manual possibly? I am not sure what the model 'name' of my mower is. is it a Mustang? just want to make sure I search the right manual. thanks!

p.s. I did search for 'operators' manuals (i realize i probably need the service manual, not the operators manual) however when i used my model number it said that is not a correct number.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Model number given translates to 17AA5ABP766.
1627473234743.png

Ajparry89

Forum Newbie
Threads
wow fantastic, thank you for that info!!
Also, with that info on the model number I was also able to get the owners manuals downloaded!