2000 walker mower, carburetor, linkage and diagram

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / 2000 walker mower, carburetor, linkage and diagram
2000 MCSD 16 hp. I need some help with the carburetor linkage. I had it off for a small repair and when putting it back on, it’ll only run at high idle.
I can send pictures, or maybe where I can find diagrams

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Needed more than pictures are all engine numbers. Can’t help much unless we know exactly what engine you have. Pros on this forum hate making guesses like the DIY guys.

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
Needed more than pictures are all engine numbers. Can’t help much unless we know exactly what engine you have. Pros on this forum hate making guesses like the DIY guys.
I assume that. Where will I find that number?

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you. Mower has been sitting a while and covered on dust. Where is the tag with numbers located?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Depending on what engine you have they can be found in different locations. Briggs will stamp them on either the valve covers or engine shroud. Kohler and Kawasaki use an ID decal.

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
Depending on what engine you have they can be found in different locations. Briggs will stamp them on either the valve covers or engine shroud. Kohler and Kawasaki use an ID decal.
It is a 16hp Kohler. Thank you again For the info and your time.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You will need to narrow down your engine to which of the hundred different 16 hp engines Kohler built. Look for a black and silver tag on the engine cover which contains engine numbers.

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
You will need to narrow down your engine to which of the hundred different 16 hp engines Kohler built. Look for a black and silver tag on the engine cover which contains engine numbers.
Unfortunately, I am not able to find a tag or model number on the engine. There is a plate above the carburetor that I removed. It says Kohler 16 hp V-twin. In the pictures I’ve attached there is a small plate on the backside of the motor right side that is clean and I wonder if the information was in ink and cleaned off? Were they stamped?
Pictures will not load. I’m open to any other suggestions. Thank you again.

Lionel762

Forum Newbie
Threads
As I was sending the last reply I thought, “I wonder if there is anything in the manual?”
Sure enough. Here is what I found.
Tractor model: MC52 SD
Engine Model: TH-165
Engine replacement: ch621-3012