1998 lt1000 bagger

SuperDutyScaler

Forum Newbie
Threads
I moved to a new home with a much larger yard. I really want to add a bagger system to my old girl but cannot find a place to get proper part numbers? Could someone help me out please
Model: 917.270821
Serial: 090898d029696

GentlemanFahmah

Threads
You may and likely will find a used or better yet inoperative similar model that has a bagger for short money. You didn't say where you live, but I see them on FB marketplace all the time. for the cost of new bagger system $250+ you can likely find a used mower with everything (including spare parts) that will match what you have. They use a bracket the mounts to the backplate of the frame and then have a curved U-channel that the garbage cans (or mesh bag) use for collection.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/104091052959759/search?query=craftsman bagger There are quite a few out there on both Craig's List and FB Marketplace. If you buy one, be sure to remove and take the bracket on the back of the tractor. It's useless without that bracket.
1664470552844.png

SuperDutyScaler

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm in south jersey. I've been searching marketplace for some time now and haven't found anything.
Newer model lawn mowers but I believe they are more craftsman/ Toro/ etc cloans

SuperDutyScaler

Forum Newbie
Threads
Appreciate that, it's an 1.5hrs north of me. Not worth it, I'll buy a new setup if I had proper part numbers