Export thread

1991 Ford YT 16H

L

lm002

Hello, I am trying to sell a mower and some one offered a trade-in like deal for there 1991 Ford YT 16H. This mower would come with a leaf vacuum/ trailer like attachment. He sent me pics but I really don't know. Does any one now anything about this mower? what is the market for these? how much do you think it should be worth trade-in wise? Any thing would help, thanks.
The mower pictured is the same kind of mower, but not the one he sent me.
I am pretty shure it looks just as nice though.
imgres

Key words: mower , Ford , selling

L

lm002

opps! here is that pic.

Attachments

R

Rivets

The only major problem that I have encountered with the Fords is the electric clutch. Have had to replace two in the last year and they are $$$$$. What engine does it have on it. Twenty years on some tractor engines is getting old. If it were to be traded in at our shop, we would only give $500 max if running good.

L

lm002

Thanks so much, do you know how how much I would be able to sell it for?

L

lm002

Oh, also, would it have an electric cluch because it is hydrostatic.

R

Rivets

If everything is in good working order and very little rust, I would start with an asking price of $1500. The big difference in prices is I would have to be able to stand behind everything, meaning a major going over and prep. I don't know your market area and I might be high or low.

SONOFADOCKER

SONOFADOCKER

I have the same size garden tractor in a Simplicity , Jacobsen and a Wheel Horse . I see the same machines sell for $1500.00 to $2100.00
Mine have been garaged kept since new and washed down after each use .

L

lm002

Thank you all for posting. I am afraid I lost the deal anyway.:frown: