B bjl8691 Active Member Jul 16, 2013 #1 I just got a jacobsen turbo cut 18 I need to get a carb kit for it says walbro lmg 146 on the carb and the plate on the deck says 34c18 146402
I just got a jacobsen turbo cut 18 I need to get a carb kit for it says walbro lmg 146 on the carb and the plate on the deck says 34c18 146402
B bjl8691 Active Member Jul 16, 2013 #2 bjl8691 said: I just got a jacobsen turbo cut 18 I need to get a carb kit for it says walbro lmg 146 on the carb and the plate on the deck says 34c18 146402 Click to expand... It runs good just need some gaskets replaced on the carb small leaks
bjl8691 said: I just got a jacobsen turbo cut 18 I need to get a carb kit for it says walbro lmg 146 on the carb and the plate on the deck says 34c18 146402 Click to expand... It runs good just need some gaskets replaced on the carb small leaks