12' hONDA MOWER

earthworm

Threads
This exists .. I could have bought one for a "high" price, but I refused . the owner would NOT bargain ..In a way, I wish now that I did spring .. A 12" is great for trim work , the regular 21" is too big and clumsy . Now I see a Honda regular size with pivoting front wheels ..

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
This exists .. I could have bought one for a "high" price, but I refused . the owner would NOT bargain ..In a way, I wish now that I did spring .. A 12" is great for trim work , the regular 21" is too big and clumsy . Now I see a Honda regular size with pivoting front wheels ..

Hmmm. Was it really a 100% Honda Mower, or a 12" mower with a Honda engine?

I ask because to my knowledge, the smallest trim mower ever offered by Honda in the USA was a 17" (available in gas and electric). There were also a few 19"s too. Never heard of a 1-footer that was all-Honda.

earthworm

Threads
Hmmm. Was it really a 100% Honda Mower, or a 12" mower with a Honda engine?

I ask because to my knowledge, the smallest trim mower ever offered by Honda in the USA was a 17" (available in gas and electric). There were also a few 19"s too. Never heard of a 1-footer that was all-Honda.
A total surprise for me as well. YES, its all Honda - 20 to 30 years old ..A unique single handle is used with all of the controls at this handle .. wish I had bought it , maybe the seller was not asking too much . . Even if the condition was just fair .. to good ..
On some lawn mower forum, there is a member who is using the Honda 12" as an avatar ..
Ever hear of a Clark motor home ? Another rare bird, not even acknowledged by Clark .. I asked ten years ago .

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
A total surprise for me as well. YES, its all Honda - 20 to 30 years old ..A unique single handle is used with all of the controls at this handle ..

Ah, single handle...did it look like this?

this_zps4372c1bc.jpg

redmondjp

Threads
A number '2' and a number '7' can be mistaken for each other. I'd say it's probably a 17".

I've seen a couple of the single-handle models pictured above - I'd love to have one if I had the space for a lawn mower museum.

Mike88se

Threads
Hit like if you read this to see a 12 foot Honda mower :laughing:

earthworm

Threads
I saw that , but far too late ..wish I could change it ..
A 12" seems to be a good idea , for trim work or tiny lawns..
Or a dual cutter, 6 inches, ON REAL WHEELS, both horizontal and vertical , a super trimmer, if you will .. The Worx wheels are all but useless ..otherwise, a good idea ..

Mike88se

Threads
I saw that , but far too late ..wish I could change it ..
A 12" seems to be a good idea , for trim work or tiny lawns..
Or a dual cutter, 6 inches, ON REAL WHEELS, both horizontal and vertical , a super trimmer, if you will .. The Worx wheels are all but useless ..otherwise, a good idea ..
No offense... just having some fun. Things tend to be too serious around here ;)