Recent content by Vortechf150

  1. V

    2012 Bad Boy MZ with Kawasaki engine, Left transaxle problem.

    Where is the cheapest place you have found one to buy? And where is rebuild kits?
  2. V

    2012 Bad Boy MZ with Kawasaki engine, Left transaxle problem.

    Have this mower, and after awhile, left side transaxle has trouble going backwards. From what I understand, they are not serviceable, or can they be? Can a person rebuild them, if parts can be found, or is it best to buy a new one? If that's the case, anyone have a good one that's for sale?
  3. V

    Clutch replacement

    Have a 2012 48" MZ with 26hp Kawasaki. I check torque every oil change, but how often, or when does a clutch need replacement, age, or just a noticeable problem? Only mow 1-1/4 acres every week from April to September, I'm in Texas. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top