Recent content by VoiceofDoom

  1. V

    Craftsman 4 stroke 316.711700

    Well guys, I really appreciate all your help. However, no one mentioned operator error. I read the manual and saw fill to the 1st thread. Bring a male and figuring I knew what I was doing I did. The only problem was I failed to notice it was while the Wacker was horizontal while I filled it...
  2. V

    Craftsman 4 stroke 316.711700

    And I'm always looking for ways to be half assed instead of a full ***.
  3. V

    Craftsman 4 stroke 316.711700

    Thank you, that's the most pertinent information so far. This was given to me by my brother. It's several years old and I'm going by his word. It does look brand new though. Just as a micky mouse fix I was wondering if I block the breather tube and drilled a small hole in the oil filter plug...
  4. V

    Craftsman 4 stroke 316.711700

    This was used one time so I don't think it's used up. The oil leaks out without the engine even running. It's not part of the carburetor. The breather tube is connected to the backside of the air cleaner next to the carb with what looks a rubber valve to regulate back pressure the tube is listed...
  5. V

    Craftsman 4 stroke 316.711700

    I've seen this discussed before but no fixes. There's oil leaking from the breather tube into the air intake housing. There's a little flap valve that the hose hooks to. Oil leaks out anytime it's upright to start (not running). In all the engine diagrams I've seen the oil breather tube shown...
Back
Top