Recent content by Studley

  1. S

    LT1000 42 inch deck engagement lever cannot engage

    The mowers I'm talking about are like the ones Joea99 has No adjust, they just snap in place, on the bracket that has the anti-sway bar attached Part #4
  2. S

    LT1000 42 inch deck engagement lever cannot engage

    I play with riding mowers as a retirement hobby, not as a business Over the last 2 months I have had 3 Craftsman riders with 42" decks with the same problem. ( Manual blade engagement is same as the above pictured one.) To engage blades I have to use both hands on the lever and it still won't...
  3. S

    Cub Cadet Headache

    Live & learn The coil I was refering to was indeed bad I also mentioned that is a horizontal shaft engine CH16 and it supposedly had a different flywheel. I finally got a new coil thanks to ILENGINE andfinally got the old one off, what a job should have pulled the engine Got to looking at old...
  4. S

    Cub Cadet Headache

    THANK YOU
  5. S

    Cub Cadet Headache

    Cubbie Cadet 2166 with Kohler CH16s single Obviously horizontal shaft Weak spark from coil Want to convert to regular coil & stop this digital foolishness. So many numbers, and their cross reference numbers, and the collegeof Youtube was of no help The PROBLEM I have run into is I've read the...
Back
Top